Thursday 22 September 2016

Things to work on this trimester.

Hola!!

English has always been an important part of my life. As I am taking the Effective Communication Module in SIT, there are a few things I would love to improve on from this module.

Firstly, I would want to improve on my sentence structure such as the dangling modifier. I also have the habit of adding extra words such as the word 'would'. Secondly, I want to stay on the topic. I realised whenever I am writing long articles or summary, I tend to go out of topic and make errors. Staying on topic is important so that the summary is short and sweet. Lastly, I would love to focus on the tenses of the sentences. For example would be verb tense and past tense.

These are the few things I would love to improve on and use it in the future.
______________________________________________________________________

Commented on Danish and Fazira on 09/12/2016

Post updated on 23/09




No comments:

Post a Comment