Monday 12 September 2016

Formal Letter

To: Brad Blackstone

From: Abiali

Subject: Introduction Of Myself

Dear Brad,

I am currently studying Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering in SIT. Previously, I had studied diploma in Mechatronics Engineering at Temasek Polytechnic. Personally, my interest would be machines. I would dismantle a broken machine and make it in a good working condition. In this way, I would like to improve our train system in Singapore. Furthermore, my favorite sports is cycling. It helps me to relax my mind from the hectic life. My goals for studying in SIT would be to graduate with a degree that can not only benefit myself but also the people around me. My personal aim for studying in this course would be to work in the transport system line and make it as reliable and efficient as possible.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Abiali
SIE Student

Post updated on 14/9
Commented on Danish Khairen Post On 17/09

No comments:

Post a Comment